- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon cold fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- (6 ounce) ready-to-use reduced fat graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 cup cold fat free milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
Beat Neufchatel cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
Pour 1 cup milk into medium bowl. Add pumpkin, pudding mix and spices. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread over Neufchatel cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
Yield: 10 servings