- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 4 slices cucumber
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water, boiled for 2 minutes)
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces Bacardi Grand Melon rum
- Splash chilled soda water
- Garnish: fresh cucumber slice
Tear mint springs and drop into a cocktail shaker; add cucumber slices. Press with a muddler to bruise the mint and cucumber well. Add simple syrup, lime juice, and rum, Fill shaker with ice, cap , and shake vigorously. Strain into a large cocktail glass and top with a splash of soda. Float cucumber slice in the drink.